6 Easy Steps to Replacing Your Ribbon Cartridge
Tech Tip: How to Replace Your Printer Ribbon Cartridge
- Turn printer ON. Ensure front service door is closed.
- Press “Ribbon Change / Menu.” You will hear a motor engage.
- Open front service door. Flip green lever located on upper left hand side to the up position.
- Slide black ribbon cassette unit out of printer with slow even force.
- Replace with new cartridge.
- Slide ribbon cassette back into position, flip green lever back into locked position, close service door, and follow LCD menu prompts.
Feature Highlight: 24-Bit Color
A 24-bit image offers over 16 million color values. This allows you to achieve a polished, uninterrupted color tone and appearance on your cards. Images look as detailed an accurate as possible.