Creation of Value for the Future - NiSCA's Continuing Challenge
Giving our customers what they want - quality assurance
Continuing with R&D to reliably meet market demands. NiSCA constantly strives for the clear goal of meeting the market demands in its ventures into new technologies. No matter how satisfying a project may be to our engineers, it is the market that ultimately passes judgment on its value. It is precisely for this reason that we are ready to boldly challenge the perceived limits of current engineering when it may yield what our customers need. This stance of ours will not change. NiSCA is also working to further raise the level of professionalism of each of its engineers, with the goal of "one achievement per person." NiSCA Corporation was established in 1960 and today has over 830 employees in four locations. Our motto of "Creation of Value for the Future" is evident in its investments for future success:
- A reinforced quality assurance program through ISO9001 certification. In January 1995, NiSCA received ISO 9001 certification, an international standard for quality assurance. Our QA program has received recognition on an international level. In addition to our customers in Japan, we are striving to offer products which will satisfy our overseas customers as well, through reliable quality extending from all stages from design through after-sale service.
- An environmental conscience view through ISO 14001 certification. In this irreplaceable world in which we live is now undergoing environmental turmoil, even as science and technology continue to surge forward. As a corporation contributing to society with the motto of "creation of value for the future" NiSCA has received, in September 1999, international ISO 14001 certification for our environmental management system. Specifically, we have begun making efforts to use power and water more efficiently, appropriately reducing such waste as building materials and scrap paper, and other similar activities. While each of these is in itself is insignificant, we are confident that they will all add up to have a substantial effect. All of us at NiSCA are committed to working together as a whole, in the same spirit of accepting challenges that has served us well in R&D, to grappling with this problem.
Since the NiSCA Plastic Card printer's introduction into the marketplace in 1994, NiSCA printers have been producing high quality full color plastic cards for Corporations, Education, and Government organizations. With thousands of hard working printers and hundreds of loyal Dealers, VAR's, and System Integrators around the world, NiSCA continues to be the leader in the Identification Card Printing market place. NiSCA Corporation offers a broad product line from plastic card printers to document scanning systems to paper handing systems for the photocopier industry. The company's ability to manufacture many of its required components is critical to our success in controlling quality and reliability in our product offering. NiSCA technological leadership is obvious market wide:
- Delivered the first dual sided printer, 1994
- Delivered the first easily changeable ribbon cassette, 1994
- Delivered the first self-aligning print head, 1996
- Delivered the first modular lamination unit, 1996
- Delivered the smallest dual printing and laminating system, 2000
NiSCA plastic card printers are sold through the Team NiSCA sales organization, located in Somerset NJ USA. The facility in Somerset provides sales, stocking and warranty services for NiSCA products sold globally.